Clickfunnels vs Leadpages – Choosing According To Your Needs
In today’s comparison between Clickfunnels vs Leadpages, you will be exposed to the different features and similarities that they both share. When you talk about creating a landing page, and sales funnel; Clickfunnels and Leadpages are great software that increases conversion and sales on the internet. So let's dive in quickly to find out more about these two sales marketing powerhouses.
Click on this link to launch a funnel today!
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages: Similarities
- You can host and link your website to these platforms.
- They both have Built-In Split Testing option in their respective packages
- They both offer Landing Page Builder
- Set-up Fee is open for both software
- They both have the drag-and-drop feature
Clickfunnels Vs Leadpages: Differences
Creation of Landing pages:
A landing page can be defined as a page where visitors land after clicking on an advert link from Facebook, emails, or other social media platforms. A landing page is usually a standalone web page. The landing page interacts with your leads by providing more information and a quick call to action.
- Leadpages is designed primarily for the creation of landing pages. It is much more potent than Clickfunnels for creating landing pages. You can create as many landing pages with Leadpages which is triumphant when compared to Clickfunnel. Page elements such as headers, subtitles, countdowns, video players are also present on Leadpages.
Creation of sales funnels:
A Sales funnel is simply the step by step process a marketing agency or seller uses to guide their buyers when purchasing a product.
- Clickfunnels uses unified sales funnels for different purposes. It makes it easy to set up a funnel for your product. It also offers A to Z features for your sales funnels.
- Whereas on Leadpages, you need to merge mailing list software, a payment processor, and other tools for the funnel to start working. Indeed creating sales funnels is a complex process using Leadpages. Clickfunnels appears at this stage as the winner of this comparative study.
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages: Price comparison
- The Clickfunnels subscription starts from $97 per month. This subscription plan allows you to create up to 20 funnels and 100 pages for up to 20,000 visitors per month. To get access to the full version of Clickfunnels, the Etison suite for $297 per month is the package for you. It includes access to ClickFunnels, Actionetics, and Backpack.
- Leadpages offers start from $25 per month for the standard plan with annual billing. This includes an unlimited number of landing pages, Leadboxes pop-up forms, etc. To access features like A / B testing, SMS lead capture, and more, you’ll need to subscribe to the Pro or Advanced plans, which are priced at $49 and $199 per month with annual billing.
- ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial period that allows you to test either plan for free before becoming a customer.
- Leadpages does not offer a free trial but does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with their software, you can cancel within the first 30 days and receive a full refund.
Visit this link to select a plan and benefit for an exclusive 14-day trial of Leadpages!
We hope you enjoyed our Clickfunnels vs Leadpages Comparison.
Clickfunnels and Leadpages are two outstanding platforms that are different in their operation, but they share similar functionality.
If you like simplicity and an all-in-one interface, Clickfunnels is a great tool that can help you grow your online business. We recommend Clickfunnels as the best all in one sales funnels software.
Here's an exclusive Clickfunnels Discount.
Leadpages is the most powerful tool for marketers interested in building and testing different landing pages. We recommend Leadpages as the best landing page builder on the market.
Here's an exclusive Leadpages Discount.
So the choice is yours!
For further research on both Clickfunnels and Leadpages, check out the following articles:
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages – January 20th 2021