Does Clickfunnels Do Email Marketing – How to Start Your Own Email Marketing Funnel
Many marketers have begun to turn away from email marketing. They view email campaigns as unsuccessful advertising. This is because many emails fail to generate a response. It leads the marketer to question, “Did they even open it?”. I am sure we have all received an email we immediately deleted, marked as spam, or just plain ignored altogether. If you believe this is happening with your emails, you need to understand why. Your audience needs to receive emails that scream out, “Open me!” but Does ClickFunnels Do Email Marketing?
Short Answer: Yes, it offers automated sales and marketing tools in a single, convenient location.
Email marketing remains a top cost-efficient way for small businesses to spend their marketing dollars. As recently as 2018, business insiders ranked email marketing in the top 3 most influential digital marketers' methods. Digital marketers viewed email marketing as more effective than social media marketing, pay per click campaigns (PPC), SEO, and direct mail.
Despite the success seen with email marketing, small business owners still fail to properly implement campaigns correctly for proper business growth. Challenges presented, such as lack of data, poor coordination, and technology struggles, make owners reluctant to use email as a primary marketing tool. The use of click funnels in your marketing can assist you with these concerns by:
- Organize an extensive list of subscribers using popular opt-in tactics
- Generate engaging campaigns that guide subscribers along the path-to-purchase
- Sell through your new email marketing funnels and create customer and brand loyalty
Email marketing provides digital marketers with a low-cost opportunity to reach large numbers of potential buyers. Purchases initiated by email are finalized at a rate of 3 times greater than social media campaigns, and the value of the purchase is 17 per cent higher. Email marketing presents many benefits to small business owners. Benefits include:
- Cost-effective, alleviating budget constraints
- Personal, with exclusive perks and genuine relationships
- Authority building, as long as you send credible content
- Relatively easy to set up, with plenty of user-friendly tools
- Automated, saving you time, resources, and compounding results
What Is an Email Marketing Funnel?
Marketing funnels are a direct marketing tool centered around the AIDA, awareness, interest, desire, and action approach. This funnel has three goals:
- Attract: Email subscribers are obtained from various opt-in tactics: e.g., landing pages, lead magnets, webinars, etc.
- Engage: Nurture subscribers through a series of precisely targeted and well-timed emails that contain relevant and valuable content
- Convert: Guide subscribers through the purchasing process. Subscribers will find themselves either qualifying as leads (e.g., “book a demo” or “schedule a consultation”) or buyers who will either purchase the initial product or find interest in available upsells down sells, and back-end offers
How Do Click Funnels Help with Email Marketing?
ClickFunnels is a Funnel Based Marketing Automation software. With ClickFunnels users, users can quickly create an automated series of landing pages, emails, autoresponders, and webinars without extensive coding knowledge.
ClickFunnels enables business owners to create entire marketing and sales funnels without any outside coding training. Clickfunnels offers automated sales and marketing tools in a single, convenient location. The software provides you with the tools and strategies necessary to market, sell and deliver products online.
These convenient tools include:
- Easy to Use Drag and Drop Webpage Editor
- Quickly Build Sales Funnels That Convert
- Innovative Shopping Cart With 1 Click Upsells
- Email and Facebook Marketing Automation
- Easily Accessible and Organized in a Single Dashboard
Click Funnels Platinum Edition
The click funnels platinum edition offers more ways to connect with potential buyers by using multi-dimensional marketing tools. Platinum subscribers can reach out to clients anytime and anywhere via highly targeted email, social media, text messages, and desktop notifications.
What Can ClickFunnels do for You?
A primary sales funnel is used to generate sales lead and convert these leads into buyers. The goal is to breakeven on the funds spent on advertising.
Digital marketers receive comprehensive consumer information during the sales process. Clickfunnels helps business owners create a secondary sales funnel from this information. Secondary funnels serve to:
- Identify Prospects: Once a customer makes a purchase, this does not end the buying relationship. Past buyers might show interest in additional product purchases in the future.
- Decide Which Customers Should Receive a Particular Gift: When a company is interested in cross sales and up-sales, they may wish to offer special promotions to past buyers or leads who meet specific criteria. Following a quote or sale, email campaigns can extend a new offer or special promotion.
- Deepen Customer Loyalty: Customers' engagement can lead to future purchases. Emails can generate interest and inform of new products, available discounts, and relevant product information.
- Reactivate Customer Purchases: Automation can take advantage of important individual milestones furthering customer engagement. The marketer can send email offers at birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays to elevate brand retention.
Research on follow up sales funnels has shown that for every $1 in sales made from a company's existing book of business, $16.49 in additional profit was earned.
Clickfunnels has a tool that aims at generating these follow up sales opportunities. Follow-up Funnels is an email autoresponder tool that enables users to easily create, schedule and deliver emails. This tool allows you to maximize your time by showing you exactly who visits your sales funnel.
How Do Follow-up Funnels Work?
- Build Your List
The information for your email campaign is obtained in various ways:
- Opt in Pages: On these pages, visitors give companies their email address in exchange for something promised like a gift or access to a guide.
- Registration Pages: People give their email addresses in the process of registering for education Webinars.
- Order Forms: Email addresses are gathered in connection to the sales closing process.
- Pre-Create a List
Once you access the Follow-up Funnels dashboard, create a list stress-free and with ease. Simply locate the “Email List” Tab and click on the “Add New List button.” You're ready to store designated emails.
You create an action in the automation tab that subscribes visitors to your funnel list. You also have the option to differentiate buyers from nonbuyers. Addressing these situational differences will enable you to tailor your approach to individual subscribers.
- Create a Smart List
There is a tagging system that enables its users to segment their lists based on information such as:
- Who they are
- How they entered your funnel
- What their buying history and behaviors are
- What actions they've taken in your funnel
Segmentation allows businesses to better understand who their buyers are. Knowledge of this information is critical in understanding how to exhibit your product's value to a specific audience.
Clickfunnels Email Automation
Clickfunnels email automation feature is great for staying up to date and connected with your clients.
With a simple click of a button, you can add and remove contacts from your lists whilst adding and removing tags too.
If you have SMTP integration, you can also send email and SMS text automations.
The automations can be customised to each individual funnel or landing page and can flowed into different marketing directions depending on the actions taken by the visitors.
Using the Email Notification System
The Follow-up Funnel can generate emails and desktop notification campaigns. The email messenger enables users to create automated professional-looking emails to send out to designated lists. You can use email templates to compose uniform messages and send them to specific audiences. The system will notify users which emails do the best and inform you if messages are not being opened. You are then able to adjust campaigns to only reach out to those who are reading your emails.
Clickfunnels and the Follow-up funnels tools enable business owners to improve on the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns by:
- Who opened your emails
- Who clicked-through to your landing page
- Who purchased
- And how much money you generated from each email
Knowledge of this information allows businesses to tailor their message to fit those at each purchasing process stage.
Currently, Clickfunnels is offering a 14 Day Free Trial to show how the program can help you create a more efficient email marketing process.
Take advantage of the One Funnel Away Challenge by clicking here! Hurry up-Only a few days left!
Does Clickfunnels Do Email Marketing – Last modified: 23rd December 2021