GetResponse vs Aweber – Which Email Marketing Tool is Best?
The only way to tell hosting services apart and thereby finding the one that works best for you is by checking out their characteristics. One hosting service might indeed be right for one individual and not for the next. So, if you ever find yourself stuck between Getresponse and Aweber, then you are in the right place. Here are a few things that you can use to tell which one between the two is the right fit for you. GetResponse vs Aweber, get started:
Before we get into the details, it is essential to note that Getresponse and Aweber share a handful of similar features. Some of these “similar features” include the following:
- Both hosting services can integrate third-party tools, making it easier for you to run your business without complications. CRM services and e-commerce apps are just two of the many third-party tools in question.
- They both have remarkable landing page builders that are relatively easy to use.
- Spot-on statistics that'll tell you how many prospective clients are opening the emails that'll let you know where to put your energy. The service will also inform you of the number of new subscribers.
- Message builders that can be altered without the need to know and understand coding.
- Can capture data and host mailing lists without any hassles.
The features mentioned above are just a few of the many that both Getresponse and Aweber have in common. But, there are some features that you can use to tell these two apart. For instance, Aweber has got AMP for email, a part that you can't get in Getresponse. On the other hand, you'll get to enjoy free webinars, conversion funnels, and more advanced marketing automation in Getresponse as opposed to Aweber.
Pricing Plans of GetResponse and Aweber
Another criterion you must pay close attention to is the pricing. As mentioned earlier, every business comes with different purchasing power. So, let’s start with the pricing at Getresponse. There are four plans which include the following: Basic ($15 a month), Plus ($49 a month), Professional ($99 a month), Max (price is negotiable). All these prices apply for up to 1,000 subscribers.
You can also get to enjoy a free trial over a grace period of up to 30 days. And again, the free trial only applies to up to a thousand subscribers.
On the other hand, Aweber comes with two plans, namely: Aweber Pro and Aweber Free. Aweber Free is, needless to say, offered for free but only up to 500 subscribers. Once you go past that 500th subscriber mark, then you'll have to graduate to Aweber Pro, which will cost you in terms of Aweber adverts. Aweber Pro prices vary, all depending on the number of subscribers. Here are the legitimate Aweber prices depending on the subscriber numbers:
- $19/month for up to 500 subscribers
- $29/month between 501 and 2,500 subscribers
- $49/month between 2,500 and 5,000 subscribers
- $69/month between 5,000 and 10,000 subscribers
- $149/month between 10,000 and 25,000 subscribers
GetResponse vs Aweber – A Final word
At this point, it's evident that both Aweber and Getresponse hosting services come equipped with different but useful features. They are both built from simplicity, meaning that you don't have to be some techie to find your way around both. From the outside, it might be easy to conclude that both hosting services are evenly matched.
But after examining all the above details, it is clear that Getresponse has slight advantages over Aweber. Besides coming with more advanced features (all of which come automated), Getresponse also has cheaper packages than Aweber.
Aweber, on the other hand, also has a few advantages over Getresponse. For instance, they offer a free plan to help new businesses get their footing long before they can have a budget for hosting services. That said, you might want to take your time and examine all of your options before making up your mind.
In the end, you're the one who knows what works for your business and what doesn't.
Try GetResponse Now using this exclusive link from WHR Marketing – click here
Alternatively, give Aweber a try using this exclusive link – click here
GetResponse vs Aweber Review – January 14th 2021