Leadpages Review 2023 – Create a Landing Page For Small And Medium Sized Businesses
In the ’90s, creating an online business was a big hurdle. This was because you would need the service of a programmer and designer to facilitate the process. Now, you can create a web page with just a click on your computer in these present times. Here is our review of Leadpages; a modern landing page builder.
Are you considering building a web page with a high converting and simple interface that does not require coding? In this review, you will be exposed to achieving your online dream business using an outstanding landing page creator – Leadpages. Your doubt about whether Leadpages is worth it will be answered. So let's dive in quickly…
What is Leadpages?
LeadPages is a tool for creating web pages such as landing pages to generate leads. As a reminder, “leads” are visitors who come to your site or landing pages. They interact with your landing page by providing you with their contact details for a possible purchase. They are also known as potential customers.
Who is the software for?
The LeadPages platform is aimed at a wide range of audiences, including:
- Any web marketer who wants to break into the field of online sales
- Companies that want to give their web pages a boost and obtain a more extensive mail-list
- New companies that are looking for platforms to start an existence on the web or the internet.
To give you a better overview of the software’s real capabilities, we have provided you with the main features of Leadpages.
- Creation and edition of landing pages
A landing page is a page that vaguely resembles a website but is used to convert visitors. The Leadpages landing page goal is to guide Internet users to precise information and perform a single action. This action includes buying a product, filling out a contact form, or following you on social networks.
LeadBoxes is a feature included in LeadPages that provides the ability to create pop-ups. These are small windows that open randomly regardless of the will of Internet users. Most of the time, they are advertisements.
- Lead Magnet Delivery
The Lead Magnet Delivery function allows you to send downloadable files to internet users who subscribe to your mail-list. This file may be an ebook, a video, a podcast, or a PDF file.
This function allows prospects to subscribe to another mailing-list to obtain news on other activities. These prospects are people who have already subscribed to your mailing list before.
Why do you need Leadpages?
- Ease of use: Despite the home page’s intimidating look, using the software is very easy. It only takes a few clicks and a few minutes to create and edit your landing page.
- Numerous functionalities: In addition to being intuitive, the software offers many practical landing page tool with complete functionalities, e.g., drag and drop editor, alert bar, etc.
- Detailed statistics: the analysis and data collection tools are numerous and also comprehensive.
- Split Testing: You can easily create content to test, which converts better with the A/B testing before publishing the created pages.
- No creative limit: Be it Pages, LeadBoxes, or LeadLinks, you have no limit on numbers regardless of the offer you join.
- Free Trial: You can opt-in for a trial for 14 days for ample time to fully familiarize yourself with the platform.
- Customer service: the LeadPages team comprises dynamic and friendly technicians who are committed to answering each of your questions as simply and as clearly as possible.
- The software frequently updates, allowing you to benefit from the latest enhancements made by developers.
- The drag and drop editing feature: This is a recent release by Leadpage in 2016 to give users a whole new and easy access to dispatching contents without stress.
- Free templates (130+) and Paid templates (numerous): Landing page templates helps create the perfect attraction that suits your target audience. You don’t have to worry about designing a new template; all you need to do is choose any template of your choice, edit the text, and click the Publish option.
- Hosted landing pages: You can host a landing page using your domain name with Leadpages.
- Collecting email Addresses: A good way of growing your email list is by using Leadpages. With its opt-in form, you can collect and increase your email listing faster.
- Vast Marketing Integrations: Leadpages integrated, connect you to as many email marketing, Facebook ads, and payment gateways without stress.
How much does Leadpages cost?
In terms of pricing, the LeadPages platform offers three price levels that vary depending on the features.
- The Standard Offer: This is tailored for recently created small and medium-sized businesses. You can find the essentials you need to create your landing page there. It costs $25 per month.
- The Pro Offer: This has more models and features. It is intended for companies in the process of evolution and which grow regularly. Its cost is around $48 per month.
- The Advanced Offer: This is suitable for large companies and marketing agencies. It offers the maximum number of models available, and all the functionalities are available. It costs $199 per month.
Leadpages Free Trial
If you are still considering the possibilities of using this great platform, you can first opt for any of these trial periods to see if it works for you before you commit. There are currently two Leadpage free trials:
- LeadPages 14-day free trial: You can access the following feature with this free trial:
- Full access to Leadpages for 14 days
- Build a new site
- Unlimited page publishing, leads, and traffic
- Use over 190 templates
- Unparalleled conversion toolkit
- LeadPages 30 days free trial: If you are still not convinced after using the 14 days free trial, you can request a 30 days trial offer by purchasing a template for $1.
Proceed to the official Leadpages website now for a 30 days free trial – click here.
What are Leadpages Templates?
If you are finding it hard to design your templates, you don’t need to worry. Because, with the Leadpages templates, you can get ready-to-use and customize templates that match your need.
You can choose from tons of templates in different categories:
- Wait List & Comming Soon Templates
- Upsell or Bonus page Templates
- Offer, Discount, or Coupon Templates
- Webinar Signup Templates
- Checkout forms
- Content or Giveaways
- Email opt-in forms
- Thank You pages
These are just a few of the categories of templates you can get on Leadpages for free or subsidize fees using promo code.
There are many alternatives compared to Leadpages on the market. Among other things, you have a choice between Thrive Themes, Unbounce, Squarespace, and ClickFunnels.
Leadpages vs Clickfunnels:
Leadpages vs. Squarespace:
Leadpages vs. Unbounce:
Leadpages Review Summary – Is Leadpages worth it?
Overall, LeadPages is a tool that many web marketers can no longer do without. In terms of creating pages whose primary goal is to optimize the conversion rate, this platform is undoubtedly one of the best available on the market. However, customizable content is quite limited.
Still, it is a reliable tool that guarantees its services by offering a month of “satisfied or refunded” trial. It is clear that the developers are sure of their strength to come up with such an offer.
The advice we can offer is to try it at least during the evaluation period so that you can find your bearings with its use. If your business is starting its digital existence, then there is no point in rushing for its “Advanced” offer. Even if you can afford it, go for the cheaper option and explore its functions.
Leadpages Review – Conclusion
In conclusion, we can assure you that LeadPages is one of the best and biggest web page creation platforms. If you are looking for ease of use combined with software convenience, you have found the right platform.
Get your exclusive Leadpages Discount now – click here.
Leadpages Review – January 23rd 2021