QuickBooks Cloud Hosting – Cloud Server Technology For Your Business
Managing a company is not an easy task, as there is always plenty of work to do in almost every department. However, in the age of technology, there are, fortunately, tools that will help a managing director to supervise and organize the managerial tasks much more easily. QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, a top-tier hosting company that stands among the best hosting solutions around, is one of such tools.
With QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, you will be able to manage your team as well as to work anywhere anytime, making sure that you will not miss your deadline just because you are away from the office. Is it worth it to choose QuickBooks Hosting for your hosted services? This review below will help you to make an informed choice.
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting: What it is
QuickBooks hosting service is a hosting company that caters to businesses or enterprises. The company utilizes the latest cloud server technology in order to help you work remotely with ease, ensuring that you will not miss a deadline.
Their hosting services also include the necessary tools that will help you to manage your business. For example, there will be an integrated tool that will assist you in managing your inventory, making sure that you can keep track of what goes in and out in just a few clicks of a button. The company also provides accounting assistance to its client base.
There are many QuickBooks versions available. Among the most popular ones are QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Online. The most comprehensive one is QuickBooks Enterprise, which offers numerous top-tier accounting and managerial tools. An authorized host for QuickBooks is needed before you can use the company’s services.
Top features offered by QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting differentiates itself from its many competitors through the top-tier features it offers. The following are the most noticeable features from QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting.
Cloud-based storage for remote working
Don’t you just hate it when you have to leave your office for another task and you cannot control the workflow efficiently anymore? Thanks to QuickBooks Cloud Hosting’s state-of-the-art cloud-based servers, with an internet connection, you will be able to gain access to the administrative tool and manage all your tasks while being away from the office. This will ensure that the workflow will not be interrupted by the absence of employees. All you need is just a remote desktop!
Furthermore, as this cloud-hosted solution supports multi-user instances, your team will be able to work together on one platform with shared storage, making it easier to share and send files between team members. This method of storage will also ensure that all data files are sufficiently backed up, which makes sure that no team member can accidentally delete an important file!
Finally, each remote computer that is connected to the server is thoroughly vetted to make sure that it will not pose a security risk to the entire database. The hosting company also employs state-of-the-art anti-malware software that will continuously monitor for any security breach.
Multiple editions for multiple companies
QuickBooks online services for enterprises include multiple editions that will fit different kinds of businesses. For example, if your business is a manufacturing or wholesale distribution business, the specialized edition will help you manage the order fulfillment process more effectively. The edition for contractors focuses on improving the cash flow management steps, as well as the accuracy of your profit estimates, ensuring that you will be able to pick out the most profitable projects.
To expand and maintain your business, it is very important that you should be able to monitor all the important parameters such as site traffic or sales volume all the time. QuickBooks’ Advanced Reporting tool will be the all-encompassing tool you need to make informed business decisions. The tool allows you to modify more than 200 built-in data reports, ensuring that you will be able to monitor the most important parameters all the time. The tool offers industry-specific reports that will help you to clear the clutters and stay focused on the information that matters.
Integrated accounting tools
QuickBooks accounting tools are among some of the best you can get. With QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, enterprises can manage employees’ payrolls easily. There is no need for a confusing spreadsheet, as the system will store all information efficiently. QuickBooks will also allow you to control the pricing policies of your firm through its integrated Advanced Pricing feature. Finally, the tool will automatically sync your payments and integrate them into the cash flows. This will provide you with a better idea of how well your business is doing.
Premium support for users
If your enterprise has subscribed to QuickBooks Enterprise, you will be eligible for high-priority customer support from the support team. They will provide assistance on a 24/7 basis, and you will also receive a self-paced QuickBooks training guide that is valued at $3,000.
QuickBooks offers its Enterprise version in many different price plans, providing many different options to customers. Here is a rough explanation of each pricing plan. Do note that QuickBooks licenses can support multiple users, and in the case of Enterprise, they can support up to 40 users per license.
● Gold with remote access: This pricing plan is the perfect plan to start with. It offers the most basic features such as remote access and data storage, as well as Advanced Reporting. It does not have in-depth tools such as Advanced Inventory or Advanced Pricing. This plan starts at $166.40 per month per 1 user, valid for the first year.
● Platinum with remote access: This pricing plan provides even more utilities with the availability of the Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing. These two new tools will provide the key for you to improve all managerial processes. You can run your firm smoothly even if the employees are not present at the office. This plan is available for $197.90 per month per 1 user, valid for the first year.
● Diamond with remote access: This is the most comprehensive pricing plan. It allows you to automate most processes with ease. This is the only pricing plan that can gain access to the QuickBooks Time Elite feature. This allows employees to track working hours from anywhere. This plan will also provide an assisted payroll with accurate tax filing, making accountant tasks much easier. The plan starts at $345.5 per month per 1 user, valid for the first year only.
The pros and cons of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting offers some of the best ways to manage your enterprise, especially if you choose to get the Enterprise version. That said, like every product out there, it is not the perfect tool that does not have any imperfection. Here is a quick run-down of the pros and cons associated with QuickBooks Cloud Hosting.
● Stable and reliable cloud-based server: QuickBooks Cloud Hosting’s server features very high uptime, up to 99,99%. Your database will always be accessible to the right employees almost all the time.
● Accepts a wide range of devices: Any device can gain access to the database, provided that it has a web browser. This allows you to work remotely with relative ease.
● Top-tier security: The system employs protection for all virtual desktop connections via TLS with a minimum of 128-bit encryption and authentication. This ensures that all connections are clean and the system will not be easily penetrated by attack attempts.
● Streamlined managerial tools: The tools offered by QuickBooks hosted services are among the best around. You can keep your business in check and plan business expansions.
● Limited speed for international users: All data centers are based in the United States. This means that international users’ experience might be hampered if their internet infrastructure is underdeveloped.
● Limited basic features: Basic users might find their experience lacking due to the lack of high-impact features.
In general, QuickBooks Cloud Hosting will be a good solution for most small-to-medium businesses. Their pricing plans might be on the more expensive scale of things, but the services they provide are really remarkable. Furthermore, the ability to work continuously from a remote location is a great boon in this modern era.