WP Rocket Review – Is WP Rocket Worth It?
WP Rocket Review – Introduction
Have you ever spent time waiting for a web page to load? Trust me, it’s no fun at all. Slow webpages are discouraging and tend to turn people off from websites. You need your website to run quickly if you are to gain an audience and we are going to tell you how to do this in this WP Rocket Review.
The faster your website pages run, the more satisfied your readers are going to be. No matter how great the content on your website is, you still need it to run quickly and keep up with a lot of readers. The way to achieve this is by caching.
Caching helps you store data that is frequently requested, reducing load time. To achieve this on WordPress, you need a caching plugin. There are many caching plugins that can help speed up page loading but WHR Marketing personally uses and recommends WP Rocket.
What is WP Rocket?
Most people who are familiar with WordPress and its plugins will probably already know about this plugin. It is one of the best caching plugins available on WordPress. As a beginner on WordPress, you’d be hard-pressed to find a caching plugin that's easier to use.
WP Rocket is a caching plugin that helps to improve the loading speed of pages on your WordPress website. The installation process takes less than five minutes, so you can get started on your caching journey swiftly.
With WP Rocket, you can cut down your website loading time and optimize your website. Google Analytics uses website speed in ranking websites, so you can optimize your site to rank higher. To eliminate website cache lifespan, WP Rocket is a great choice.
Why do you need WP Rocket?
If you’re new to WordPress or just hearing about WP Rocket, you may find yourself asking, “why do you need WP Rocket”? The answer is very simple, “It will help eliminate slow page loading from your website. You get to join an exclusive club of website owners and speed up your website by as much as 47% (SOURCE).
The plugin is very user friendly and still manages to provide a wide range of web optimization services. You get all the latest performance-oriented technology like lazy loading images and miniaturization of HTML Files and HTML Codes amongst others.
For every visit to your website, information is exchanged with the servers. The time it takes for the servers to respond could be too slow for your readers. Websites have lost readers over a few seconds delay, so you want to eliminate that possibility. Statistics have shown that a delay lasting as little as 1 second can lead to more than a 15% bounce rate.
Caching helps eliminate any delays by storing commonly requested information like images and other data. Once information is requested, the WP Rocket will lazy load images and other relevant data.
Alongside WP Rocket, we recommend a premium hosting provider to make sure you have the fastest possible website:
Data Statistic: In a study by WHR Marketing, WP Rocket increased our GT Metrix Scores by 11% for Page Speed Score and 14% for YSlow Score. Page Load Time decreased from 5.5 seconds to 3.1 Seconds.
WP Rocket Review – Improve your website ranking
Another reason why you need WP Rocket is to improve your website ranking. Since 2010, Site speed has been one of the main SEO factors Google uses to rank websites. To get a great ranking, your website has to meet certain speed requirements. This can be achieved by using the WP Rocket WordPress plugin.
With WP Rocket, you won't lose any of your readers, and you will likely gain more readers. To put it in financial terms, “WP Rocket means more money”.
WP Rocket Features
WP Rocket is a great plugin and just like all premium WordPress plugins, it has a lot of great features. These features help set WP Rocket apart from other caching plugins.
The features enable WP Rocket to offer its users many services including:
- CDN Integration: CDN stands for Content Delivery Network. CDN doesn’t come with the plugin by default, but it can be integrated manually. WP Rocket CDN helps to extend your caching services beyond your geographic location. Traditionally, people whose locations are distant from yours would have less effect on your website caching. CDN helps to improve your website caching, which will ensure that your website caching isn’t limited by location. CDN is available at the click of a button and will improve your all-round website loading time.
- Caching for logged in users: Most websites have a membership feature and it has become more common today. WooCommerce websites are becoming more frequent on the web and they need WP Rocket more than most other sites. WooCommerce websites require business from their members and a slow website costs a lot of money. One second can be the difference between continued membership and a termination.
- Multilingual support: Support is integral to any digital platform and WP Rocket takes this very seriously. Not only does WP Rocket offer round the clock support, but they do so in as much as five different international languages. So, it doesn’t matter what major language you speak, you can still receive outstanding WP Rocket support. WP Rocket has designated customer support that answers all questions from basic to expert level.
Some other features associated with WP Rocket include Browser caching, pages caching, and lazy loading.
Best Settings for WP Rocket
To get the best out of your WP Rocket plugin, you will need to have the right settings. Every setting has several selections but with each one, comes a different benefit or detriment. Here are some of the best WP Rocket settings to help you get the best out of WP Rocket:
- Activate lazy load: Lazy load images by activating WP Rocket and the lazy loading feature. Loading images are one of the biggest reasons for websites being slow. This option is a must-have as it will help improve image loading on your websites.
- Mobile cache: It goes without saying that your site should have mobile caching enabled. Most internet users these days are on a smartphone, so you need to improve their experience on your website. Mobile users will likely account for the majority of your visitors, so you need to provide them with great caching as well.
- Disable Emojis: This may not seem like a big deal, but emojis have been known to cause websites to load slowly. You can disable emojis on your website and boost page loading. This may not be necessary if you can effectively optimize other aspects of your website and improve loading speed.
WP Rocket Alternatives?
WP Rocket isn’t the only WordPress plugin that can provide you with caching services. There are many other alternatives to WP Rocket, so, let’s see how they compare this plugin.
WP Rocket vs Hummingbird
- Hummingbird WordPress plugin operates on a slightly different principle from WP Rocket. Hummingbird operates by scanning the contents of your website, identifying the files causing slow loading and removing them. This has one critical flaw, as not all slow loading is caused by files, so it will sometimes be ineffective. Hummingbird offers assets optimization and is compatible with smush image optimization. Hummingbird offers a free trial, lasting for seven days, but its basic plan is more expensive than that of WP Rocket. Overall, Hummingbird is a great caching plugin but is somewhat limited in its capacities when compared to WP Rocket.
W3 Total Cache vs WP Rocket
- Another great plugin that comes with one major flaw; A lack of a solid support system is W3 Total Cache. Some users have claimed that this plugin is not user friendly, but the plugin itself is relatively easy to use. On the other hand, this plugin offers great caching services which includes mobile support and working with all hosting types. The plugin is also compatible with CDNs and Cloudflare. The plugin has a base price of $99, and you can purchase other solutions between $250 and 350$. Overall, the W3 Total Cache plugin is a moderately great WordPress caching plugin.
WP Fastest Cache
- The best feature of WP Fastest Cache is that it is completely free. This is why it is a very popular choice for those who are new to website caching. The only major downside to this plugin is that it is not compatible with WooCommerce membership plans. So, this plugin may be free but isn’t good for those with Ecommerce websites. The plugin has some great features like being able to preload cached files for your entire website and great website file optimization. As far as free plugins go, WP's Fastest Cache is probably the best available. If you decide you want more features, there is a relatively cheap premium option. It does, however, pale in comparison to WP Rocket overall.
What is the best WordPress Caching Plugin?
Now that you have been introduced to website caching, you may be wondering, what is the best WordPress Caching Plugin? The answer is simple, WP Rocket premium WordPress plugin. However, there are some other great alternatives to the king of WordPress caching, each with its advantages. Some other great plugins you can use if you aren't satisfied with WP Rocket include:
- Cache Enabler (free): A free plugin that provides a great caching service. This can serve as a great option for those who are new to website caching.
- Comet Cache (Free Options + Premium): Comet Cache is not too different from WP Rocket and is a great cost alternative option. The basic license costs only $39 per year whilst the unlimited license costs $139. So, this is a cost-effective alternative for those on a budget.
- WP Super Cache (Free): If you liked WP Fastest Cache, then you’re going to love WP Super Cache. A free website caching option is a great option for beginner website owners. It is also a great way to be introduced to the world of caching.
- Hyper Cache (free): Hyper cache is another free website cache preloading option. This plugin is known for its amazing website optimization. Even though the plugin is free, it still has one of the best database optimization performances. The plugin also offers a great mobile optimization service for website users on the mobile platform. If you like this plugin, you can support the developers by donating to help keep the service running.
WP Rocket Pricing – WP Rocket Coupon
One of the major things to consider when getting a WordPress plugin is the price. The only downside to this plugin is that there is no free trial. This won’t be much of a problem as the plugin is very easy to comprehend and doesn’t need much getting used to. There are three plans for you to choose from and there is also a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
The first plan is for a single license, meaning, you can only use it for one website. The plan costs $49 for WP Rocket and this also includes full access to customer support and the latest updates. The update and support are valid for one year after purchase. The second plan is for a Plus License and that is valid for up to three websites and the plan costs $99. The final plan is for an unlimited number of websites and is called the Infinite License and this plan goes for $249.
Here is an exclusive 30% off WP Rocket from WHR Marketing.
WP Rocket Summary – How to make your WordPress site faster?
We hope you have enjoyed our WP Rocket Review.
After learning so much about WP Rocket, you must be wondering, Is WP Rocket worth it?
The answer is, YES!
With WP Rocket, your website will reach new speeds that you didn’t think was possible.
You won’t have to lose readers, visitors, and customers to your website. This guarantees more traffic and hence, more money.
You also stand a better chance of getting a higher rating for your website on Google. While this isn't a guarantee, you will at least have a chance to improve your chances of ranking number one on Google.
WP Rocket is the ultimate WordPress website caching plugin. The plugin is a must-have for all WordPress website owners, especially those in ECommerce.
Here is an exclusive WP Rocket discount from WHR Marketing.
WP Rocket FAQS
What does WP Rocket do?
Is WP Rocket good?
WP Rocket has almost 5,000 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on WordPress.org. This premium plugin is regularly updated by its developers, it works perfectly on all devices and you get access to great customer support if you run into any issues during the installation process or while using WP Rocket.
I highly recommend WP Rocket to all website owners no matter if you run a small blog or a large ecommerce store.
Is WP Rocket safe?
Yes, WP Rocket is a safe plugin and doesn't add any viruses or malicious code to your site. It's regularly updated and comes with great customer support if you run into any problems during the installation process. I've been using this plugin on all my websites without any issues for over 1 year now.
Does WP Rocket work with WP Engine?
WP Engine is a managed WordPress host which is supposed to have the fastest WordPress hosting on the market.
Yes, WP Rocket works perfectly fine with WP Engine and you'll get even faster speeds if you use both plugins together. You can easily install WP Rocket plugin from your WP Engine account.
Which is better WP Rocket or W3 Total Cache?
Both WP Rocket and W3 Total Cache are premium plugins that will help you speed up your WordPress site. However, these two plugins work completely different so it's not possible to compare them directly.
If you're looking for a plugin to simply cache your site then use W3 Total Cache but if you want a fast loading website then WP Rocket is the better choice.
What's better between wp-optimize and wp rocket?
I recommend using WP Rocket because it's a much more complete tool to help you speed up your WordPress website.
How do I speed up my WordPress site?
To speed up your WordPress site, you don't have to depend on any fancy tools or plugins. There are two things you can add in order to improve the loading performance of your site.
First, use a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or WP Rocket to reduce the number of requests and make static versions of your site's pages.
What is better between cache enabler and wp rocket?
Both plugins are good but I recommend using WP Rocket because it's regularly updated, comes with great customer support and offers an image compression tool.
Does WP Rocket work with Elementor?
Yes, WP Rocket is compatible with Elementor and it will work perfectly fine with this WordPress page builder.
You can use both tools to speed up your website even further and I highly recommend using them together.
Can I use WP Rocket on a free blog?
Yes, you can install WP Rocket even if you run a free blog on WordPress.org so don't hesitate to use this plugin on your site.
Do I need Cloudflare and WP Rocket?
No, you don't need to use both WP Rocket and Cloudflare together. While Cloudflare can help reduce the load time of your site quite a bit, it's not the same as having the minification features offered by WP Rocket.
You should install Cloudflare after you've installed WP Rocket because it will act like an extra layer of protection which will help reduce the risk of DDoS attacks.
What is the cheapest hosting for WP Rocket?
For a cheaper option, I recommend SiteGround – click here for an exclusive discount for SiteGround.
WP Rocket Review – January 1st 2022