Builderall vs Clickfunnels – Sales Funnel Builder Software
Sales funnel builders have become a must-have for E-commerce websites. Whilst it is possible to do this manually, it is hectic and can lead to other problems. To help with the process of creating a great landing page for your e-commerce store, there are several sales funnel builders available. To save you the hassle of having to try them all to find the best, we are taking a look at two of the best available options. We will be comparing Builderall vs Clickfunnels to see which sales funnel builder is better for you.
Exclusive Offer From WHR Marketing – Free Funnel Challenge provided by Clickfunnels – click here
Builderall vs Clickfunnels: Comparison
We will be taking a look at the most important things people look for in a sales funnel builder and taking a look at how both options perform.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels: Pricing
First up, we have pricing. Pricing is one of the biggest determinants in choosing a new product.
- Builderall: Builderall is the cheaper option with five available plans. The free plan gives you access to up to 100 subscribers, 1 GB of storage but no domains. With $19.90, you have access to 3 domains, 2 GB storage, and 100 subscribers. For $29.90, you get access to five domains, as much as 5000 subscribers, and up to 5 GB worth of storage. For $49.90 you have access to up to 15,000 subscribers, 10 GB of storage, and as much as 10 domains. The final plan comes in at $69.90 and provides you with access to 10 domains, unlimited subscribers, and up to 10 GB of storage.
Note: All plan prices are monthly.
- Clickfunnels: Clickfunnels is the pricier option and has two plans. For $97 a month, you have access to I user, up to 100 pages, and lots of other features that you can find on other sales funnel builders. For $249 you get 3 users as well as unlimited funnels and pages. It also comes with more features than most other sales funnel builders.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels: Features
Both of these options have many great features that make them desirable. Some select features include:
- Analytics: Only Clickfunnels offers this service. You can check how your funnels are performing, to know how you can improve them.
- E-Learning: This service is only offered by Builderall. For those whose business involves hosting and selling tutorials or online classes, this service is a must-have. Thus, you will need Builderall.
- Ecommerce: Both platforms allow you to create your eCommerce website from the scratch and sell your products. Clickfunnels goes further to allow you to integrate with already existing eCommerce websites.
- Templates: Both platforms come equipped with great libraries of templates, but Clickfunnels has one major advantage. With Clickfunnels, you can create your template from scratch rather than using one that's already available.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels: Summary
At this point, it has become clear that despite the higher cost, Click Funnels is the best option. Not only does Clickfunnels provide you with better sales funnel building, but it is also highly specialized in this task. Builderall on the other hand is a great tool, but its sales funnel building ability falls short of Clickfunnels.
Clickfunnels will provide you with leads on tap as well as help you to sell more products with its inbuilt sales system.
So WHR Marketing picks Clickfunnels as the winner of this battle.
And luckily, Clickfunnels allows users to register for the Funnel Challenge for Free using this link from WHR Marketing.
After that, it's up to you to earn the profit that is on offer from Clickfunnels.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels Review – January 2nd 2021