SEO Content Writing Services – Why SEO Matters?
There are a lot of talented writers out there who can write about anything. You can give them a laptop and the article topic and they will have 3000 words done by the end of the day. However, if you want your articles to show up in search engine results, you'll need to know about SEO Content Writing Services.
So, what is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and it's a process that increases the quality of your article to get more visitors to your website. Google and other companies have their own ways of how they rank the search results. To increase the chances of your articles getting on the first page of results, SEO is what you'll need to do.
Standard SEO requirements
There are SEO experts which you can hire. They will ensure your content is optimised and ready for publishing. It's always wiser to hire a content writing company to handle your blog. The reason behind it is that they know exactly which steps have to be taken. Some of these steps include:
- Enabled crawling – Search engines use so-called crawlers to find content on the internet. By default, this is enabled for your website, but you should double-check robots.txt file on your hosting. Check if certain directories have been disabled from crawling. NOTE: It's recommended to keep /admin or such directories locked from crawlers.
- Informative content – When you write an article, make sure it's informative and simple. Do not use complicated terms and stay on point. Google can get confused if you don't give direct answers and your goal is to help the visitor with fast information. You should give them an answer right from the start and then expand on the details later.
- Keyword research – To write a good article you need to think like your customers. Imagine your laptop screen is broken, what would you search for? It would probably be something like “How to fix laptop screen”. That's exactly an example of a keyword. You can use multiple keywords, but there is a problem if you overdo it. Google and other search engines will see it as intentional keyword spam, so they will not rank the article. Content writing services know the ideal ratio of keywords and they will, surely, improve your content quality.
- Awesome User experience – Do you like slow-loading webpages? Me neither. Make sure your website is loading fast and that it's accessible from any device. Page load speed and device compatibility are one of the things that impact Google ranking as well.
Writing shareable content
This is one of the things people tend to forget. What is the easiest way to get a lot of people to your website, fast? Shareable content.
We live in an era where some social networks have over a billion registered users. You should try to create content that has the potential to be massively shared on those networks. This is also one of the reasons why you should hire a content writing company. Their articles are funny, informative and shareable which will allow you to get visitors even outside search engines.
You have probably heard about this term called “Viral”. But, what does viral actually mean?
Viral is another name for content that is massively shared all over the internet. For example, the attack on the capital is a type of viral content. On the other hand, so was Gangnam style. As you can tell, it doesn't matter if the content is serious or funny, it could have the potential to go viral.
Think of it as free traffic. Your website will get A LOT of visitors if your content goes viral.
Pro Tip: Use Surfer SEO to optimize your content score to the max.
Is it easy to create viral content? Of course not…
YouTubers and other entertainment stars are always trying to create viral content. It's their “bread and butter” since they live off views. If it were simple, everyone would be able to do it. This is yet another reason why people hire content writing services. People who take writing as a skill know exactly how to make shareable content. Besides that, they proofread the articles and make sure they are error-free.
Should You Purchase Professional SEO Content Writing Services?
Through this article, we have explained what it takes to create quality content. Please note, this is just the basic information. There are a lot of tricks writers do to increase SEO and the ranking overall. To learn all those tricks it would take you a lot of time.
So, let's return to the initial question, should you hire someone to write for you?
First, let's analyze how long would it take you to write an article by yourself. Each article is unique and the writing time depends on factors such as:
- Are you familiar with the topic you are writing about?
- Do you know which are the top-performing keywords?
- How fast do you type?
Let's assume everything is ideal and you are a gifted writer. It would still take you about 3 hours to write a high-quality article that has approx. 1200 words. This is based on assumption that you know what you are doing and what the best SEO practices are.
Wanna hear the scary part?
According to research published by Semrush in 2019, articles that have more than 3000 words get 3x more traffic, 4x more shares, and 3.5x more backlinks compared to those average 1200 word articles. That means it would take you IDEALLY 9 hours per article. That's not even the scariest part, to achieve optimal success while blogging, you would need at least 15 articles a month.
It didn't surprise us when we read the statement published by HubSpot that stated: “Companies spend 46% of their budget on content creation“. If you are running a business, 9 hours a day just to write an article is a lot.
What locations do you provide SEO Services?
WHR Marketing provide Worldwide SEO Services including the US, UK, Australia and Canada.
For example, in the UK we provide SEO Services in:
SEO Content Writing Services: Our Conclusion
To conclude the question, our answer would be yes, you should hire a content writing company. Let the professionals create the content whilst you focus on your business. There are a lot of skills to learn if you want to do the job properly. The benefits that you are getting out of blogging will be much higher than the cost of the service.